Your stylist will work closely with your family during the Initial Consultation to:
- Accurately measure for your child’s hairpiece.
- Document specifications correctly for ordering the hairpiece (cap size, length, desired hairstyle).
Once your child’s hairpiece arrives, your stylist will work with your family in the Final Consultation to:
- Fit, cut, and style (if need be) your child’s new hairpiece.
- Review the haircare brochure.
- Demonstrate how to care for and maintain the hairpiece.
They will also manage any future hairpiece enhancements (i.e., adopting a different hairstyle). You will learn more about your stylist when you visit the Stage 3: Measurements and Stage 6: Fitting/Styling pages.
Note: We know that this can be an overwhelming experience, but it won’t be if you work closely with your stylist and take advantage of their extensive skills, experience, training, and guidance.