Casey and Linda Rion, owners of Salon District Studios in Bakersfield, California, have chosen Wigs For Kids as the recipient of its fundraising activities for spring 2023. Salon District Studios held its grand opening in November 2019. The Rions now have two locations with over 60 studios. Services offered at the various studios range from hair stylists to manicurists to estheticians.
Wigs For Kids is pleased to partner with Salon District Studios to generate awareness and funds for children experiencing hair loss due to cancer, alopecia, or another medical condition. Collection boxes will be stationed at Salon District Studios in April. Learn more about the fundraising events below, and please join us!
Color Crafting and Cocktails
Salon District Studios will host Color Crafting and Cocktails. Attendees are encouraged to stay after class to collaborate, ask questions, and have a cocktail with educators and new friends.
• Where: Hyatt Place Hotel, 310 Coffee Road, Bakersfield, CA, 93309
• When: Monday, May 1, 2023
• Who: The class features Jessica Powers, Brittany Holland, and Rubert Vargas
• Cost: The cost to attend is $25 per person and all proceeds will be designated to Wigs For Kids
Salon District Spring Classis Golf Tournament
Salon District Studios is hosting an 18-hole golf outing and is currently securing hole sponsors. A dinner will follow the golf competition with raffles and awards. To register, contact Erica at 661-679-7051.
• Where: The Links at Riverlakes Ranch Golf Course
• When: Monday, May 8, 2023. Check-in time is 12:00 pm and tee time is 1:00 pm.
• Cost: The cost is $100 per entrance for a single player and $400 for a team of four.