Date: July 2, 2023
Location: Second Life
Hair Fair 2023 is now open to the public. Many incredible content creators from all over Second Life are participating in this event, where they donate a percentage of every purchase made during. All donations go to Wigs for Kids so we do hope you will take the time to visit us until July 2nd, there are donation kiosks also at the location. So come and visit 6 regions of hair, hair accessories and poses/props, and do your bit to help Wigs for Kids.
This annual event held inside of Second Life combines the talents of many hair and hair accessory/props and animation creators. During the event, they donate a percentage of every purchase made to Wigs for Kids. Second Life is a virtual world, and purchases made are only accessible in this environment. However, the hair, accessories, props, and animations featured at this event are used by Second Life residents all throughout the year. It is a wonderful experience that in doing so, they can also help Wigs for Kids.
Here are some of the things you can do at Hair Fair:
– Browse a wide selection of hair and hair accessories from talented creators.
– Purchase items that are only available at Hair Fair for the event duration.
– Donate to Wigs for Kids and help provide wigs for children who have lost their hair due to medical conditions.
– Meet other Second Life residents and have fun!
– Donate directly to the Hair Fair kiosks located around the event 100% of which is donated to Wigs for Kids.
– Purchase Hair Fair Bandanas and/or Hair Fair Hares that donate 100% of purchase price to Wigs for Kids.
For more information, click here!