Need a Hair Replacement System?
Wigs for Kids is here to help.
Custom hair pieces from Wigs for Kids are made to perfectly fit each child’s head. Children can continue their daily activities; sports, bathing, playing outside, etc. without ever having to worry about their hair piece sliding out of place or coming off. Children receiving these custom made hair pieces get a little piece of themselves back, and can build their confidence back up to where it was before they suffered from the medical condition that caused their hair loss in the first place.
Who qualifies for a Wigs for Kids Hair Replacement System?
- Individuals who are 18 years of age or younger
- Experiencing hair loss due to medical reasons including of chemotherapy, radiation therapy, Alopecia, Trichotillomania, burns and more
- Referred by a medical professional
Receiving a Hair Replacement System
An application must be filled out to begin the process of receiving children’s wigs.
These additional steps are required in order for your application to be considered complete:
- Proof of age (Birth Certificate or Social Security Card)
- Medical prescription or letter from your practitioner.
- Contact information of the Salon or Hair Replacement Center near you that will be assisting with the process of fitting the child for the hair replacement system
Wigs for Kids will provide the salon with the tools necessary to properly fit and help the child maintain their hair piece. Once your application is accepted we will send a measurement packet to the salon/center. Next, you are ready to make an appointment at the participating salon for a consultation and measurement. When Wigs for Kids receives your measurements and all the needed forms, your case will be sent to Order Processing and the production of your custom made hairpiece will be begin! Once the Hair Replacement System is ordered, delivery time may take 12 to 14 weeks.